My Writing Assignment in 2nd Semester

Graphic Designer, The Interesting and Challenging Job.

Graphic designer is one of many interesting and challenging job that’s why I’ve choosed this job. As graphic designer I must be have two aspects. The first one, I must have good skills such as you must be able to operate computer such expert did, especially in graphic design programs. Then, I must have a bright and great imagination to support my skills. At the first time I had became a graphic designer, I didn’t enjoy my job because I haven’t got any chance to bring my idea, but the time keep running and I remembered one thing that I must be made my object looks unique, eye catching, and before my client wanted made their object as they want, I’m tell to them about my idea, because two person better than one person, so the object can be better, and I didn’t forgot about my goal became graphic designer that is made client happy with my job. Then I’ve became a graphic designer in TV station, there so amazing because I must made a great effect for every stage or every shows whom you will present, so it’s needed more creativity that’s why it challenging.
We already know about my task became a graphic designer; we can imagine that graphic designer was an interesting job. I can got a lot money with my job, but I don’t really care about that because the most important things that is every job that I take must be suited with my heart, if my heart felt comfortable that enough for me. Now I’ve became an expert graphic designer, but it’s not enough for me because I’ve one project that I want to do that is made an cartoon movie whether it’s 2D or 3D animations, so my name and my creation will be hear in whole world.

Comments

Popular Posts