Review: AN EYE FOR AN EYE


Novel Title : An Eye for An Eye
Auhtor : Gerald Seymour
Page : 380
Genre : Actions


In this novel there many character which are Jane Canning as a Ambassador of the British in Russia, Holt as the partner and the lover of Jane Canning, Noah Crane, Major Zvi Dan; the Major of Israel army, Abu Hamid and his army as a terrorist who wants to make Palestine get free.
This novel interested me when the time infiltration mission into terrorist camp was failed, Holt and Crane separated each other, then Crane was captured by the terrorist, and Holt continuing the mission alone and he accomplished the mission and sent the coordinate of the terrorist camp.
Also, in order it made me interested, several parts of this novel that I didn’t like very well because this novel I think there are too much dialogue and unimportant scene, such as when the time Holt and Crane wants to search the terrorist’s camp and meet the several terrorist there’s no action scene, it just only a glance scene of action then it’s over.
This novel tells about revenge and nationalism. Holt wants to revenge to the terrorist that has killed his love Jane Canning in Russia, and Abu Hamid wants to show the worlds that he with his colleague is the nightmare for the world. He wants to set free the Palestine from the evil “Israel” even I think they choose a wrong way; killed many innocent people.
When I read this novel there’s no problem that I got. I read this novel carefully because I like an action novel; also this novel. This novel gave me many positive things, and I really enjoy it.
This novel also teach us love and the injustice could make people drive crazy, made people lose control. Everything that you have doing have a boundary, each people must respect each other and live in peace. Friendship and rivals could make people changing whether change into a good or bad.
If I the author I will change the story into full action. There are many battles between Holt troops and the terrorist, no more dialogue. Then, I will set a scene whether in that scene I will try to set a battle between Holt with Abu Hamid because the reason of Holt missions was to revenge; maybe it can be better and more interested.

Comments

Popular Posts